Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dreams and drugs

I had a dream in which i was pursuing an interested lover...
In this dream my mom was telling me to do something too..
I was cleaning my room..
I found old small glass prescription bottles that I used to to store weed and cocaine in..
I opened a bottle up and a fumey cloud of smokey residue lifted from the jar....
I blew at the top of the cloud to whisp it out further....
These jars were overflowing with this mix of gas...
I decided to inhale from the jar, and like an over flown bong, the smoke just kept rising.
I kept inhaling...
Appearantly, when mixed with the fresh air, the residue left from the weed and coke turned into this chronic mixed up drug gas between weed smoke and crack smoke...
I stood in the forest of trees between the picador house and the neighbors to hide from the rest of responsibilities of the day...
yes even in my dreams I am still a drug addict...

No comments: