Monday, September 7, 2009

There are no real coincedences, because everything is connected

isnt that a coincendence.
I was driving north on I5 today, yea you know where, my favorite place to drive to. It had been a shit day all day. Rain, rain, and more rain. Right before I pick Ronnie up to head out, a little fracture of light makes its way through the clounds, sun is setting. By the time we're slightly south of Ft. Lewis the clouds clear up a bit and sun is trying to get to us from all directions. We are listening to Röyksopp's Happy up here. In what's left of the rain drops in the setting sun I see on end of a big fat rainbow! It takes me a little bit to notice the other half sitting on the other side of us in Ft. Lewis. I tell Ronnie that I feel like Rainbows are God's way of communicating with me on a visual level.

No comments: