Wednesday, January 26, 2011

where am i in all of this?

its almost a month into 2011. the best year yet. i am full to the brim. i feel like the painting on my wall of a bucket with the bottom dropping out, so full with water over flowing. im at a new chapter in my life. i am independantly free and thinking from all of the substances that held me down for years before. i remember feeling the anxiety of needed the release. and to my surprise i do not have that same anxiety. my heart is calm, not wanting to race. my mind is appeased and full of a brand new appetite. my paintbrush, like a chamelion, changing color from setting scene. i cant even describe all the images in my mind. i cant find the words and painting only seems a fitting way to show my visions. that and drums. i want to play and dance and sing, oh the joyful song of discovery and rediscovery and independant wealth. not the wealth of money but wealth of love and vision.

No comments: