Thursday, February 4, 2010

Updated Wardrobe Art

my closet has been going through some major transitions in a downsizing direction. this is mostly to achieve more effective efficiency in space and weight. I seriously cant consider going on the road with the amount of clothing I have. it's overwhelming. i'm trying to sell a few things to make some cash but that's harder than it seems in such a town as olympia, people here have strange values. in the wake of all this though i get new clothes!!! yes it works that way. get rid of things just to get more things. well we're pretty lucky because two of my good friends and artists have just produced some really swell shirts that I had to immediately add to the closet!

from Adrian Landon Brookes of Houston, Tx

I believe this is from a painting from a recent show of his, which I did not get to see, but none the less I will wear his wares! check out the rest of his art on his flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/adrianlandonbrooks/

and from our good friend Baso, we have new propaganda to spread

check out the flickr for more information
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itiz3/

No comments: